Typhootech is adding new manufactures and suppliers to their already impressive warehouse of firewood processors, forestry tools and machinery
- Our own designed new spike-master 1000 chisel sharpening machine (wooden surveyors pegs) 2X1’’ 2X2’’ 2X 3’’ FROM 350 MM TO 950 MM
- New Big brother firewood processor range
- Latest in logging winches single or double drums, hydraulic release of wire rope (private or professional use) built in dead man switch from 4.5 t to 10.5 ton. With longer wire rope and latest in radio remote control
- New cable drum logging winches which are used for recovery or rescue of people, logs, livestock in inaccessible areas - ideal for professional use.
- Diesel & petrol engines power packs Horisontal log splitters 8 to 32 ton splitting force 3 point linkage or petrol, loading conveyor forest chains, saw chains and saw blades
- High tensile wire rope sliders, snatch blocks
- Spare parts +
Lombardini's powerful DP 26 Diesel Power Pack is here. Designed exclusively for the Big Brother range of firewood processors and splitters.
Quiet - powerful and very economical. Get it right now for your next firewood season.
Contact Typhoon Firewood Technologies on 0420 513 883 or send us an enquiry.
Introducing new ideas and projects at Typhoon is a rewarding experience. Our customers satisfaction and demand for safety, quality, performance and productivity has always been our main objective. Typhoon has found a manufacturer in Europe that can manufacture and supply a new cone log splitter which is capable of splitting big diameter logs, tree stumps and fence posts with ease at any lengths. We have called this machine the WHITE POINTER CONE SPLITTER and it is available for use in Australia now.